Thursday, December 16, 2004

Attack of the stomach virus

Well, that wasn't fun. I've spent the last 48 hours fighting some kind of demon in my belly. I think I'm on the mend now, but suffice to say that it wasn't pretty. I think I dropped a few pounds, though. Good times, good times.

Okay, first and foremost. A COLOSSAL congratulations to my favorite Classy babe for her acceptance at Cornell. She is most deserving, and I am sure she is going to take that campus by storm. Plus, I'm REALLY happy that she's going to be such a short distance from me in the Fall. Way to go, honey. You earned it!

Not much is new in my life due to the nasty bug I've been fighting. I learned just how much I hate television, how the same news stories get repeated umpteen times during the night, how good Ore-Ida Easy Fries are (don't ask. we eat weird things when we're sick), and realized even more how much I hate the evil being that is my boss. I can't wait to cash out on Monday and start on my path to happiness and glee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home