Wednesday, December 08, 2004

17 days till Christmas

I'm getting prepared. Still a few gifts to buy, but I'm on schedule. My apartment actually looks somewhat decent after having people over on Saturday, too. Now, if I could only keep up with my laundry, I'd be all set.

This past weekend was fun. Sweetie and I went out to friends' Friday, and I proceeded to drink copious amounts of alcohol and get wild and crazy. It was fun, though. I am a bit troubled by the fact that Sweetie seems to only want to get intimate with me in situations like that. In fact, when I left this morning, I am pretty sure he had an idea why I was upset/irritated. I mean, what red-blooded male turns down sex with his girlfriend on a regular basis? Especially when his anatomy is telling me otherwise? That is what I am trying to figure out.

Anyway, in other news, I still have not heard about the job, and I got my GRE scores yesterday. They were not good enough. No other way to put it. School next year isn't happening, because there is absolutely no time to retake them and have the scores in by the 2/15 app deadline....I don't think. The writhing academic in me really wants to check Georgia State's website and see if it's possible, but I'm trying to refrain. I really don't have the money to move down south right now anyway. I want to so badly, but I just don't see it happening.

I'm trying to keep my spirits up, because this is my favorite time of year. It's not feeling like it though. I'm feeling tired and beaten down again. I need some kind of pick-me-up. Any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home