Thursday, December 30, 2004

Well that sucked.

So, last night I made this really nice dinner. Afterwards, Sweetie says he wants to go out for dessert. We went to a local restaurant as, as soon as the waitress took our drink order he said to me, "Wow, that was awkward. Right before I met you, I was sort of hooking up with her best friend. She knows I met you and I'm happy and all, and she still IMs me sometimes to ask if I'm single yet..."

I tensed up and got really uncomfortable. It was written all over my face, and I just wanted to get out of there. He got irritated that I was pissy about it, and we left soon after.

I am just uncomfortable hearing that he was hooking up with another girl, even if it was right before we met, and that she still talks to him occasionally, which I think is inappropriate and bothers me. I know he was with other girls, but I am sorry.... I just don't want to hear it, and have the waitress looking at me, evaluating me, and probably telling her friend about it or whatever, especially if in the beginning of my relationship with Sweetie he was still talking to/seeing this chick. That is not something I want to know....ever, because now it's something in my mind that didn't need to be there. Stuff like that really gets to me, especially when I am upset about other aspects of our relationship.

He hasn't responded to my text message yet today. I think he's still pissed. Whatever. I'm sure he would have been uncomfortable if we walked in and I saw some dude I hooked up with and was like, "Yo, I hooked up with that guy." He'd spent the whole night with images of me and that random dude naked in his mind. I have every right to be uncomfortable with that, and I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home