Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Updates all around

Work: I applied for another job here and am still waiting to hear about my interview. My boss is being strangely nice to me in the meantime. Whatever. My mind is occupied with other things.

School: I'm trying to find a 3rd place to apply. My GRE is next weekend, and I am freaking.

Sweetie: Sigh. Here's the part I am sad about. We went to a wedding this weekend, and he was completely crazy out of control. We had a long talk last night, and he knows what his problems are. I just don't think he's ready to address them. He's afraid he will change, and he won't like...and the people around him won't like....who he is sober.

This needs to be addressed before we can ever move forward, and I need to find a way to tell him this. I encouraged him as much as I could last night, but I don't think he really got what I was saying. He knows that in order for him to conquer this problem, he'd probably need to go to rehab. Lord, that makes me sad to think about. I want him to get better though. I don't think he understands that I would love him no matter how difficult this journey was for him. I love him as a person, and drinks and whatever else don't change that. I wish there was a way to make him know that, but I suppose it's something he will have to figure out for himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home