Friday, January 07, 2005

Hair drama

Ugh...today's been a real doozy. I went for a cut and color this morning, and my colorist convinced me that my hair really needed to be darkened and then highlighted because it looked too light. So he darkened it, and it is brown now, with a VERY subtle blonde highlight. It's almost Jennifer Garner brown. Yes, that dark. He told me to go home and let it sink in and get used to it.

Well, I left there and wanted to cry. After looking at it more in the mirror, I decided that, even if it faded, the color is still WAY too dark for my comfort zone. Just to be sure, I washed it 3 times, and it's still too dark. I called the salon, and I am going back in at 5:30 for more highlights. I'm really disappointed, because I was so looking forward to a great change and now I am having to run around and will probably tick off my colorist, but what can I do? This dark color is so not me. I am a blonde. I think I'll be finding a new salon, too. I know it's not their fault. The color is quite pretty....just on someone else. It just embarrasses me that I ended up hating it so after forking over $215 to get it this color.

Cross your appendages that they are able to give me back my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home