Tuesday, April 26, 2005

It's official

I have a new job. I signed my letter and will be mailing it tomorrow morning. Officially I start May 9th, but if we can get the paperwork/drug test stuff complete before then I may start sometime next week. That is, if all that crack I've been smoking doesn't show up.

My manager (a guy) seems so nice and NORMAL. I already cleared the week I need off in August for vacay, and the salary is about 7K more than I made at my last job. The only thing that's different is 2 weeks' vacation versus the 3 I had. Still, the increase in salary and flexible environment makes up for it. I think my hours will be 8-5, but that's flexible, and I may switch to 7:30-4:30.

YAY! I can finally relax and start preparing to go back to work. So, in honor of me ceasing to be a jobless wonder, who wants to celebrate with me? I'll have a glass of Caymus Conundrum, please. (Actually, I am indulging in a Michelob Ultra because I am cheap and it was in my fridge. I lack the $25 for the wine at the moment. It will have to be a delayed celebration).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home